MAHNOOR'S BEAUTY CORNER


i aim big for this blog plz help me get there ....
its all about beauty,skin care and helping :)

Saturday 17 September 2011

Maybelline clossal volume express ..!

Today am going to review the Maybelline colossal volume express mascara...! 
when i first i got it i hated it but that time i didnt even know how to apply it :P if u use it after curling ur lashes with a lash curler its tremendous but if u use it without curling i admit it isnt good at curling ur lashes but it really holds the curl :) 
i really like it now this is all i could use on my lashes it stays on , dosnt make my lashes clumpy or hard at all..! here a pic of me wearing it :) 
i really love the way it makes my lashes look coz i dont have long lashes but this really boost up my confident with making my lashes look really long and thick .. :)
it is avalible at alfatah , shoppe, roopsinghar and any maybelline counter in lahore :)
its rs: 850  .... do i recomment ..? hmmmm oh yh more then any other mascara :D
dont forget to subscribe ...
love 
Mahnoor :) 

4 comments:

  1. Thats luks nice
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really awesome i am looking forward for new post, your blog is amazing :)xxxx Rocking Zaisha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Mahnoor :) I'm from Lahore too. Follow me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the wand of this mascara! Alfatah is like a life saver for Lahories. Follow back xx

    ReplyDelete